Privacy Statement for Avon Foundation for Women
1. Who is responsible for your personal information
This Privacy Statement applies where you provide personal information to the Avon Foundation for Women. References to “Avon Foundation for Women”, “us”, “we” or “our” in this Privacy Statement means Avon Foundation for Women, 1 Avon Place Suffern, NY 10901. Where you provide personal information us, the Avon Foundation for Women will be a controller of your personal information. This means that the Avon Foundation for Women will decide the purposes for which and the ways in which the personal information is processed.
2. Personal information we collect
When using the term “personal information” in this Privacy Statement, we mean information that relates to you and allows us to identify you, either directly or in combination with other information that we may hold. We may collect the following personal information:
· contact details (including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address); and
· any other information provided by you.
3. How and why we use the personal information that we collect
We may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate an enquiry with Avon Foundation for Women
Your personal information may be used to enable us to respond to an enquiry and to fulfil any request made by you.
- For Avon Foundation for Women’s organisational purposes
Avon Foundation for Women may process personal information where necessary for the purposes of meeting our legitimate interests or those legitimate interests of third parties who work on our behalf. Purposes may include the exercising and defending of our legal rights or the rights of the others, fraud monitoring and prevention, data analysis and audits; compliance with applicable laws or pursuant to a valid request of a government authority.
4. How we may share or transfer the data we collect
We may share your personal information with:
- Avon group companies (for a list of these companies see www.avonworldwide.com/countries );
- Our external legal advisors, auditors, and qualified and designated due diligence providers and third-party service providers who provide services to us, such as information technology services, data hosting services and e-mail delivery services;
- as required by applicable laws or pursuant to a valid request of a government authority, or in connection with dispute resolution proceedings;
- to third parties in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our organisation, assets or stock;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate for the other purposes listed in section 3 above.
This sharing will be for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or to comply with specific legal obligations to which we are subject.
In order to provide to meet the purposes set out in section 3 above, we may transfer your personal information other countries where we have operations. By providing us with any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States. Recipients of personal information may be located in a country which has different data protection laws which may have a lower level of protection for personal information. The Avon group uses appropriate safeguards to protect personal information which is transferred to different countries. Where personal information is transferred from within the European Economic Area to outside of the European Economic Area, European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses and other legally acceptable transfer mechanisms are in place.
5. How long we keep the personal information
Your personal information will be kept for as long as is reasonably required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and for a length of time needed after to take into account any ongoing obligations we may have (e.g. to store the information for accounting purposes) or the length of time given to commence or defend any legal claims. If you would like more specific timescales please contact us.
6. Your rights
You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccurate personal information we hold about you rectified. You may also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, to port your personal information to another controller or to have your personal information erased.
7. Use of Website by children
The Avon Foundation for Women web page is not directed to individuals under the age of 16. We request that individuals under the age of 16 do not provide any personal information to Avon Foundation for Women via the web page.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Privacy Statement please email our Data Protection team at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Avon Foundation for Women, 1 Avon Place Suffern, NY 10901.
9. Updates to this Privacy Statement.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will publish any new version of this Privacy Statement on the Avon Foundation for Women web page of this website.