Careers at Avon
We’re committed to doing good with our people, purpose and product
The work we do at Avon impacts more than just our bottom line, it impacts people’s lives
As an Avon associate, you'll have opportunities to stretch your abilities working alongside a team of passionate and talented people. You’ll be part of a company that has been doing beauty differently for 135 years. Pioneering in listening to women’s needs and speaking out for them. Standing for what matters to them. Supporting their endeavors.
We are a company that connects people though beauty, sharing passion, innovation and expertise - affordably. You’ll be part of a company that consistently brings breakthrough, award-winning products to market, with inclusive beauty that is open and accessible to all.
How we work together
We work hard and we’re proud to be part of a collective that’s always:
- Beauty obsessed: We are obsessed about beauty and proud of our products. We are brand advocates.
- Representative and customer focused: We deliver an exceptional experience for our Representatives and consumers. We are open for all, anytime and anywhere.
- Open and curious: We are always learning and raising our game, with an appetite for change and a thirst for innovation.
- Simple and agile: We cut through complexity with an entrepreneurial spirit to think differently and act quickly, challenging ourselves to work smarter and faster.
- Bold and fearless: We are courageous, speaking up for what we believe is right, acting with integrity and tirelessly challenging the status quo.
- Winning as one team: We relentlessly drive for growth, taking personal responsibility and collective accountability to break down silos and deliver what we promise.
Underpinned by the core values that we live and breathe by: belief, integrity, respect, trust and humility. We are lucky to be a worldwide team made up of people who genuinely care about our business and support each other.
Our leadership philosophy
We see every associate - whatever their role - as a potential leader.
And, should you join us, we'll help you to develop the confidence and skills necessary to challenge the status quo, be accountable for your actions, and inspire and support others.
Along the way, you'll also gain the courage to express your ideas without fear, celebrate your uniqueness and individuality, and turn your thoughts into actions.
Life at Avon
We want our associates to fulfil their potential and set their own career path and place a huge emphasis on the learning experiences that enable this.
We also recognise that your career supports your lifestyle and your family, so we provide highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, and offer flexible work arrangements that allow you to balance work and personal commitments.
We are also part of the Natura &Co family – a group of purpose-led businesses, committed to making a positive difference. We don’t just want to be the best company in the world, we want to be the best company for the world.